Popcorn Bucket Chatter

I've seen that they recently changed the "regular" popcorn bucket to have Tiana. Is it just Princess and the Frog themed? I know about the FIgment bucket for FARTS but are there any other "regular" buckets? (I planned to get one for our upcoming trip but I have a bitter teenager who loved his Splash Mountain and likely won't want a Tiana one.)
We're here now, and the regular popcorn bucket is not just Tiana, though she is predominant. I've seen Simba on there, Stich too. I haven't taken the chance to really look at it though, and I don't have a picture. I'll try to remember to look tomorrow and report back.

We're here now, and the regular popcorn bucket is not just Tiana, though she is predominant. I've seen Simba on there, Stich too. I haven't taken the chance to really look at it though, and I don't have a picture. I'll try to remember to look tomorrow and report back.
I should add that it's a conglomerate of disney characters, all placed randomly it seemed, with lots of extraneous colors. I did get the Pumba one at AK today!

Attachments

• 20240130_172153.jpg
    20240130_172153.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 37

Not sure if I should post this here since I'm not asking about a collectible bucket but...

Last time we were in WDW 2 years ago we got a basic refillable bucket and I was wondering if I could bring it for my upcoming trip this September?

Not sure if I should post this here since I'm not asking about a collectible bucket but...

Last time we were in WDW 2 years ago we got a basic refillable bucket and I was wondering if I could bring it for my upcoming trip this September?
Refillable popcorn buckets are good for length of stay. They are not eligible for refill price on subsequent trips.

(Note to those who may suggest otherwise: Discussions re avoiding Disney policies not to be discussed. Posts will be removed.)

Refillable popcorn buckets are good for length of stay. They are not eligible for refill price on subsequent trips.

(Note to those who may suggest otherwise: Discussions re avoiding Disney policies not to be discussed. Posts will be removed.)
Thanks for the quick reply. FYI I wasn't trying to stir the pot:stir:; I honestly didn't know that was a rule and thought the buckets could be used on subsequent trips. I'm glad I asked now and didn't get embarrased by getting yelled at by a popcorn kiosk cast member lol :rolleyes1

Thanks for the quick reply. FYI I wasn't trying to stir the pot; I honestly didn't know that was a rule and thought the buckets could be used on subsequent trips. I'm glad I asked now and didn't get embarrased by getting yelled at by a popcorn kiosk cast member lol :rolleyes1
LOL! Yup! Totally understand you weren't trying to stir the pot. It's just one of those reminders to others that needs to occasionally be posted. :)

What is the cheapest refillable popcorn bucket currently being sold? I saw a blog say there were some for $10, but I thought the basic bucket was $13 now.

There’s a Timon sipper cup to go with the Pumba popcorn bucket and it is adorable.

I was seriously tempted to buy if only it wouldn’t just be to look at it going “OMG how cute!”

This isn't exactly on topic, but related: I know the popcorn carts display a sign that they use Pop Secret popcorn - does anyone know which Pop Secret microwave product is closest to what they sell in the parks? Butter? Movie theater butter? Something else? Niche question, I know, but Disers usually come through for me 😉

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter