Popcorn Bucket Question

reylas

Earning My Ears
Going to Disney in a few weeks and have a question. This will be our first trip without a stroller, but my littlest loves popcorn. It makes a lot of sense for us to get the refillable buckets, but we wont have a stroller to keep the bucket in while we ride rides. What do people normally do with the buckets during rides if we want to pack lite for for day.

Do you take them on rides with you or what? Backpack?

I carry it or clip it to my backpack. It's a little too big for the small backpack we carry.

I've ridden many rides with a popcorn bucket. :) You shouldn't put them in the stroller anyway, lots of reports of people stealing them from strollers. :sad1:

They don't fit in my bag, so
if it's one I don't care that much about, I'll hook it to my park bag with a carabiner clip. But if it's one that I want to keep in good condition and from getting scratches (I like to collect popcorn buckets), I'll ask for a bag at a gift shop and carry it in that. All bags go at my feet or in the ride's storage net if the ride has one.
Some of the popcorn buckets come with a strap which makes them easy for carrying.

Do the bucket have expirations on them like the resort fountain drink mugs? Can I buy a bucket over spring break and use it again when I go this summer?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter