Popcorn bucket refill

4cats2kids

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if I take a popcorn bucket from Tokyo Disney to Disney world, can it be refilled? We really want the collapsing Donald bucket and it seems convenient to carry around. Would loved to be able to refill at magic kingdom.

I have read that popcorn buckets are meant to be only used on each individual trip to a specific resort.

Does anyone know if I take a popcorn bucket from Tokyo Disney to Disney world, can it be refilled? We really want the collapsing Donald bucket and it seems convenient to carry around. Would loved to be able to refill at magic kingdom.
If you do bring it, make sure you keep an eye on it. If you leave it in a stroller unattended, you may come back to the stroller and find it gone.

I have read that popcorn buckets are meant to be only used on each individual trip to a specific resort.
I’ve seen people use old popcorn buckets at Disney world all the time.

I was just curious about one not sold there.

I’ve seen people use old popcorn buckets at Disney world all the time.

I was just curious about one not sold there.
My guess is that unless it's a design that was sold or is being sold at WDW, you may not get it refilled since it will be obvious you didn't buy it there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter