Popcorn Question

Not trying to hijack this thread but when you purchase a refillable bucket is it just for the regular butter / salt flavour or can you use it for flavoured popcorn (specifically thinking of the delish buffalo flavoured one at Epcot)? Thanks

Yes you can get flavors. Cheddar at Epcot is my favorite!!

Not trying to hijack this thread but when you purchase a refillable bucket is it just for the regular butter / salt flavour or can you use it for flavoured popcorn (specifically thinking of the delish buffalo flavoured one at Epcot)? Thanks
Absolutely! We are local and head to Epcot a few times a week for a walk & a maple popcorn refill. We bring the bucket home - it lasts a few days. It is a very yummy after dinner treat.

The year was 2017 and a refillable popcorn bucket was purchased for DGS on Day 1 of a 2 week visit. The very next day, he was informed very curtly that it was an “expired” bucket and there would be no refills. Luckily, his father was with him and was not accepting that! The CM continued to argue, until DSIL requested a supervisor. The supervisor was summoned, and said they would refill the bucket “this one time.”

Yes... shocked beyond words, we were. The next day, I took the bucket into HS GR before we started our day of touring and asked what the heck was going on. No, we did not have a receipt, but this was beyond the point by then. The CM there was as appalled as we had been, and wrote out a note stating this bucket was to be refilled until the end date of our trip, just in case we ever ran into a similar situation. We never did have to produce the note, but the bucket is supposed to be good for the length of the visit on which it is purchased.

Local passholder here. Bought a refillable bucket this March. I have no idea if the information I was given is right or wrong, but the CM told me would be refillable as long as the graphics were still visible, so I should be careful washing it.

I like the designs of the buckets but don’t care for the popcorns. For us, it’s too dry to eat popcorns while running around in a Disney park.

So when I purchase the popcorns, I asked to fill it only half full. Some CMs couldn’t believe it sometimes, and just went on to fill it to the top! Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter