• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Popular Resturants

jshawle

The Professor
What are the most popular table service restaurants at Disney? Which restaurants are the most difficult to get reservations for?

Some of the hardest reservations to get:
Space 220
Topolino's
Be Our Guest
Sci-Fi (sometimes)
Oga's Cantina
Cinderella's Royal Table
O'Hana

Hard to say. Some of the newer restaurants like Space 220 will tend to draw larger crowds since people want to try anything that is new at Disney. Other previously "popular" restaurants that have switched to those pricey fixed menus will likely discourage some (BOG is a good example). If you don't want to pay $50+ for lunch, you will probably look elsewhere. Smaller venues that don't have large seating areas will often appear 'sold out' but whether or not that means they are 'popular' is subject to interpretation. If you are having trouble making ADR's, you might try to wait until closer to the date of your planned trip. People often cancel reservations a few days prior to avoid the no show charge once they finalize their plans.

Le Cellier. Actually Sci Fi Dine in theater is stupidly hard to get for mediocre hot dogs LOL

Jiko was a hard one to get. It was the only restaurant I've gotten up first thing at the 60 day window and got it for the 5th day of our stay. Then, a couple days later, I decided a different day would be better, and kept trying to find a reservation on the different day right up until the day we actually went.

Would add California Grill and Topolinos.
In the past, Boma could be, but haven't tried since they reopened.

Even though I can't book dining until September, I am always looking. When I look early in the am (PST) close to 0600, I NEVER see Story Book. Like ever. That one I want so so much and will be making icon my 60+1 so I am nervous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter