POR Buildings

jessiangel

Mouseketeer
My boyfriend and I are going to POR in Sept. This is his first trip, my 16th trip! It will just be the 2 of us, as its DD's senior year and I don't want to take her out of school. Anyways, my BF has back and feet problems (degenerative bone disease) and has a hard time walking. I've got the parks covered, but I'm concerned about the walk from the bus stop and food court to our room. I know what rooms we can request, but if we are not granted our request, I'm wondering how far of a walk he will have. I looked at the map and the place looks huge. I thought about changing to POFQ, since I've stayed there before, and its pretty compact, but he won't hear of it. Can anyone give me any idea of how far the furthest buildings are? Its always my luck I ask for one thing and get the total opposite. And the last thing I want is a crabby BF at Disney. :rotfl2: Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter