POR--Catch and release fishing

tmli

Wants to be known as tmlh....
This is something I know my son would enjoy. Is it available at FQ or RS? If staying at one can you enjoy the facilities of the other?

Has anyone done it? How was it? DS will be 7 at the time.

It was at the Riverside Section, My DS 9 loved it. You get an old fanshioned Tom Sawyer cane pole and worrms. He caught two little fish and let them go. Made for some great pictures. There was a troublesome duck there also fishing.

The fishing is at Riverside. Even though you may be staying at FQ, they are considered sister resorts so you can you the ammenities at both resorts. We will be staying at POR for the first time, at the end of the month. We are planning on trying the fishing hole w/ DS9 and DS2...even though DH is not much of a fisherman (that's my job ;) ) Have a Disney Day!

It's funny, I never considered POR before. No reason just didn't appeal to me. Now that I've read so many wonderful reviews I think we're going to give it a try for our August visit. I love these boards!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter