POR Corner/king rooms

DMRick

I prefer to be tagless!
Heading back again to POR Wednesday (was there in May). I'd like to know corner rooms in AB (non smoking) if anyone knows some. I believe 2601 and 1705 are..and I'd like ot know, if you know, if they are King size beds or not. Thanks.

DMRick - 2601 is definitely a king bed room. We were in 2602 (double room). 2601 is a corner room in a beautiful garden area. Lots of bunnies and ducks in the area. We were sitting in our room one day and watched 4 ducks parade down the walkway next to our room! The quiet pool is a short walk. The parking lot is near the quiet pool. The main building is about 3-5 minutes. The west depot bus station is 3-5 minutes as well. The entire time we were out Disney, 2601 was never occupied!! :p

Thanks Kerri..we were in 14 in May last time, but I didn't think to check corner rooms. Is that a non smoking building? Not that it seems to matter, since 14 is non smoking and lots of people were hanging out their door smoking, so you stil had to walk through the cloud to the stairs).

14 is non smoking. My mother-in-law had a king corner room there once, but I can't remember the room number. It was considered a waterview - it had a view of a tiny pond! Some water view. LOL! :p

14 is non smoking.

Thanks, I know 14 is non-smoking in the room (I was actually asking about building 26)..however, the walkways of the building have floor ashtrays, and believe me, they are well used. People prop open their rooms and sit there and smoke, as well as on the balcony/walkway to the stairs, and several times people were sitting on the stairs smoking. Smoke gets sucked right in by the air conditioner. Luckily, once inside, it seems to dissapate quickly.

I just left that room! Room 1748. Corner room, AB, non-smoking. (Unfortunately on second floor). Pool view! Nice room! We wanted the Mansions, but for some reasons the Mansions were blocked out for the entire month for a non-smoking, king bed room. The CM couldn't explain why, the computer just would release the rooms! Great location, quick walk to the food court and quiet pool.

I just left that room! Room 1748.

That sounds great..I don't mind the second floor..you usually get less traffic! orner room, great building with a king..nowI hope no one else is already there when we get there LOL. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter