Por/porfq and allstar question

kimysbug

DIS Veteran
I might be in the minority, but I consider

Port Orleans French quarter and riverside one resort.

And
All star sport, music movies one resort

Am I missing something?
I've stayed at both, walked around whole large resorts, ate at different places.

I see people very specific one which section of each they stay at.

Please enlighten me

You are missing something. Those resorts are considered Sister Resorts. They sometimes share buses, but not always. Each has their own food court and arcade and gift shop. They can each function on their own without any assistance from the other resorts.

Most importantly, they each are listed out as separate resorts, and you have to specify which one you want when you are booking a resort. You pick which resort you want (POR or POFQ for example) and then can request what section of that specific resort you wish to stay in. POR has 3 distinct sections--Alligator Bayou, Mansion, and Royal Rooms.

You are making a huge lump out of individual resorts. They are related to each other, but they are not all one entity.

I feel that they are all separate. Different theming, different amenities, different transportation (sometimes). They are all different resorts, IMHO. :goodvibes

POR and POFQ have separate lobbies and check in areas. Other than that guests can share everything.

Just like people requesting a specific room - we stay at POFQ but would not stay POR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter