• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POR to Typhoon Lagoon

heathsf

DIS Veteran
Hi Dis'ers! To travel from POR to Typhoon Lagoon, do we have to take a boat to DS, walk all the way across to the bus stops, and then take a bus to Typhoon Lagoon? That seems extremely inconvenient. Is that the only option using Disney transportation?

Hi Dis'ers! To travel from POR to Typhoon Lagoon, do we have to take a boat to DS, walk all the way across to the bus stops, and then take a bus to Typhoon Lagoon? That seems extremely inconvenient. Is that the only option using Disney transportation?
It's a short ride in an Uber to TL. Personally, I would do that and avoid busing. That route will cost you an extra 2 hours at least.

If you plan on going in the morning before The Springs opens, the bus will drop you at TL before going to the springs.
( I guess I already mentioned this on a different post. Sorry, I just now noticed it was the same user name.)

If you plan on going in the morning before The Springs opens, the bus will drop you at TL before going to the springs.
( I guess I already mentioned this on a different post. Sorry, I just now noticed it was the same user name.)
Don’t apologize for being helpful! I appreciate it!

You can take a bus instead of a boat from POR to DS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter