POR Woods View

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
Are Woods View rooms always in Alligator Bayou? That area looks very serene. I almost want to pay for the 5th sleeper to guarantee it.

Woods view rooms are in both A. Bayou and Magnolia Bend. (You can see the room locations, by category available for purchase, on Touring Plans.)

We have stayed in a woods view in AB, and loved it. I think it was bldg 17, but not sure. We walked out our door and looked right into "the jungle", but it was peaceful and beautiful. It was kind of spooky to walk it in the early AM for coffee, but I'm a chicken at heart. We would book it again if possible.

We have stayed in a woods view in AB, and loved it. I think it was bldg 17, but not sure. We walked out our door and looked right into "the jungle", but it was peaceful and beautiful. It was kind of spooky to walk it in the early AM for coffee, but I'm a chicken at heart. We would book it again if possible.
How was the bus situation staying in this section of the property?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter