Pork Tenderloin, any suggestions

Tiggerkeeper

<font color=9900FF>DIS Veteran<font color=0099FF><
My MIL gave me a pork tenderloin and I haven't a clue how to cook it. Anyone have any yummy recipes?

Thanks

TK

I like to slice mine and saute it in a little oil and garlic. Then I make a sauce with orange juice and brown sugar and cook until hot and bubbly and serve over rice.

Another good way to make it is to stir BBQ sauce and cranberry sauce together (a little more cranberry than BBQ). I cover the tenderloin with it and roast it on a rack.

My husband like to cook pork tenderloin on the rotisserie of our grill.

I usually cut the pork loin into 1/2-inch medallions, pound them down to 1/4-inches. Flour, dredge them in an egg wash and dip them into Panko (japanese bread crumbs). Set them on a rack for 10-15 minutes to dry, then fry them in olive oil til brown on both sides. I serve them with lemon and a little bit of soy sauce.

You can find the Japnese bread crumbs at asian markets or try your local market in the ethnic aisle.

I am not much of a cook but everyone who has tasted this recipe loves it:

Marinade tenderloin in Adolph's Marinade in Minutes Garlic flavor but let it sit for at least 4 hrs (the longer the better we found).

Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan and roast at 350 for 50 - 55min. At this point I remove the meat and thinly carve it and place in a covered casserole being careful to pour any juices on cutting board over the meat. Cover dish and sit back in still warm (not hot) oven until everyone sits down to eat. This extra time in the oven removes any "pink" the pork may still have but doesn't overcook the meat.

I sure hope you enjoy this meal as much as we do.

Super easy! Just rinse well, then season with Mrs. Dash. Then follow cooking times on the Reynolds bake bags. Turns out nice and moist!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter