Port cam?

FantasticDisFamily

<font color=navy>Sent <font color=red>on a <font c
Hi folks,

I've been trying to catch the Magic on and off through the port cam today. And just keep getting a picture of some other ship!

I seem to remember a thread on a new web address for the cam that shows the Magic. Can anyone help?

Thanks!
Deb

Originally posted by FantasticDisFamily
Hi folks,

I've been trying to catch the Magic on and off through the port cam today. And just keep getting a picture of some other ship!

I seem to remember a thread on a new web address for the cam that shows the Magic. Can anyone help?

Thanks!
Deb

That was the Carnival on the port cam earlier, I just checked and the port cam is now facing the ocean.

Andy

Thanks! Just popped back online and am going to go take a look once again. Fingers crossed they have it facing the Magic!

Deb

Here's a question for you--

Who out there is the lucky one with the port cam's joystick?

The port cam is on the WONDER this morning (Sunday 6/15/03), BTW, Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there in DISboard Land!!!

Andy

Happy Father's Day VM. Hope you enjoy your shrimp today.
trink04.gif

Originally posted by 4myguys
Happy Father's Day VM. Hope you enjoy your shrimp today.
trink04.gif

Thanks 4myguys, but we celebrated Father's Day last evening. We went to Target and bought new luggage for our cruise, then we stopped at Bob Evans and had my Father's Day dinner a day early. We also had a nice surprise at Bob Evans, my cousin's daughter just started working there 2 months ago. We hadn't seen her since her high school graduation 10 years ago, we found out she is married with 3 children, my, how time does fly.

Happy Father's Day to all my fellow DISboard Dads!!!

This link takes you to a live, refreshing camera that you can watch the ships sail out of port. You need to be watching between 5:20pm and 5:50pm on the Magic and Wonder sailing days. It's pretty cool. I have some great capture shots.

Port Canaveral Cam

Originally posted by richym1
This link takes you to a live, refreshing camera that you can watch the ships sail out of port. You need to be watching between 5:20pm and 5:50pm on the Magic and Wonder sailing days. It's pretty cool. I have some great capture shots.

Port Canaveral Cam

The two palms cam has been stuck since 6-11-03 at 18:35:05, I sent an e-mail to Jim at Two Palms Saturday afternoon asking him about this.

Hello. At the risk of letting my ignorance show, can anyone tell me what that barge/boat tied up to the Wonder is doing? It's been there for a couple of hours and I've never seen it before. Thank you...I'm just curious.

Originally posted by MrsToad
Hello. At the risk of letting my ignorance show, can anyone tell me what that barge/boat tied up to the Wonder is doing? It's been there for a couple of hours and I've never seen it before. Thank you...I'm just curious.

we saw the barge pull up along side us two weeks ago when we came back into Port Canaveral. looking closely from our verandah, it appeared that it was pumping fuel onboard for the next trip.

Thank you, SlyHubby. We are going on our first cruise soon, on the Wonder. It only took me 22 years to convince DH that it could be fun to cruise and now I am hooked on searching out the webcam each Sunday and learning all I can.

what time did the wonder pull out today we logged on at 5:11 and it was already gone

I was watching too... it must have been a few minutes after 5, but with the way the camera is set up now, (at least the one I'm watching) it refreshes every 179 seconds instead of every 5 seconds... what a bummer!

Jeanny :wave:

Originally posted by Jeanny
I was watching too... it must have been a few minutes after 5, but with the way the camera is set up now, (at least the one I'm watching) it refreshes every 179 seconds instead of every 5 seconds... what a bummer!

Jeanny :wave:

According to the clock at the bottom of the port cam site, the Wonder pulled away at 4:57 today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter