Port Canaveral Hotel with Parking

wmcgregs

Earning My Ears
My family booked our Disney Fantasy cruise in September and will be driving down from Georgia. We will be getting into Port Canaveral pretty late (11:00 pm) the night before the cruise.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a hotel that includes parking for the cruise? We will only be there for the night and do not care if it has breakfast or any amenities. Just has to be clean with safe parking for the 7 day cruise.

Thanks!

We've stayed at the Radisson "resort at the Port" with their park and ride package. They have rates that include the room, parking for the week and shuttle to the Port (for a certain number of guests-i think we had to pay extra for the kids over age 10). It is not a luxury hotel but we found it comfortable enough and really enjoy the pool and pool bar area 😎 Have a wonderful trip!

We stayed as a family (and my parents have done a couple more times as well) at the Country Inn & Suites on their snooze and cruise package and had zero issues. Room was clean, breakfast was good.

We also stayed at the Radisson and was quite comfortable and took advantage of their parking options.

WE stayed at both the Radison and Comfort Inn. If I were to do it again, I would pick the Comfort Inn. Newer hotel and I believe it was less expensive. The Radison is great if you were getting there early to enjoy the on site dining room and pools.

Homewood Suites provides parking during the cruise and a shuttle which will take you to the cruise terminal. Seems like the charge was $6.00 per day.

We have stayed at the Country Inn and Suites several times, most recently earlier this month. We use their shuttle for transportation to and from the port; it's very well organized and gets you there and back in a timely fashion. Once you have your reservation for the hotel, you can call two days in advance of your stay to schedule your shuttle time to the port. The parking is in front of the hotel in a big, fenced dirt/gravel lot.

Is there a parking fee for the Radisson?

If I remember correctly the parking fee was $11 a day. So for our 4 night Bahamian cruise it was approximately $44. Which was about half of what we would have paid at the port.

The Courtyard in Cocoa Beach offers a park and cruise feature with a shuttle to the port. It is a bit further from the port but is a nice, clean hotel and it is just a short walk to a nice beach.

We stayed for the past 2 cruises (and upcoming next week cruise) at the Country Inn & Suites and we usually can see the ship at the port in the morning. Safe, comfortable and quiet.

For our October cruise I booked the cruise and stay package at the Country Inn & suites right by the port. I got one night in the extended stay room for $110.90 after all taxes. That is a non-refundable reservation. For some reason after checking the hotel I went back a couple weeks later and the extended stay room was listed at that rate which was significantly cheaper then then their normal, no extended stay room.

This will be my first time in PC so I can't speak from experience on hotels, but it might be worth seeing if Country Inn has any extended stay rooms when you are there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter