Port Canaveral hotels

sunshineNJ

DIS Veteran
What is the least expensive but decent PC hotel. I would just need it one night before the cruise. I will not have a car with me so a restaurant would need to be onsite or walkable. Thanks:)

We stayed at the Marriott Courtyard for our trip last year. It's called a Fly, Snooze, Cruise package. We flew into Melbourne, FL. Our total for 4 people (2 adults 2 children) was $323.00. That's $233.00 for the room and transport for two and $90.00 ($45 each) for the transport of the other two in the party. Transportation was provided by Travelynx and after dropping us off at the Courtyard from the Melbourne airport, they will picked us up at 11:00 for transport to the port. They then took us back to the airport after the trip. We didn't want to have to do the car rental dance although it might save a few dollars. They were GREAT! The hotel is a pretty decent hotel with a small restaurant/snack bar/bar inside so we had dinner there. There is a Hampton Inn next door (their sister hotel) and we went there for the free continental breakfast with everyone else the day of the cruise! I like to press the EASY button :thumbsup2

We stayed at the Marriott Courtyard back in August and had a great experience :-)! I would highly recommend. Some rooms have an ocean view and it is just a very short walk, lovely. Our room was super clean, well equipped and had a nice balcony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter