Port Days

jsmla

DIS Veteran
Our granddaughter (6) and I are sailing on a 4 day cruise out of New Orleans. Progreso is the only stop and we don’t plan on leaving the ship. Will there be things to keep her busy? I believe it will be Pirate Night that day and she does have a pirate makeup session booked at BBB for later in the afternoon.

Thanks!

There will be activities scheduled throughout the day even on port days. There may be fewer than on sea days, but there will be some family activities, such as crafts, as well as activities in the Oceaneers Club/Lab.

There will be but we found sometimes the pools are closed and AuquaDuck closed in the AM. Things opened up around noon.

Thanks, if AquaDuck is the pool slide that won’t be a problem. Our granddaughter is fairly thrill averse and I can’t imagine her wanting to do that.

Do the movies run?

Thanks, if AquaDuck is the pool slide that won’t be a problem. Our granddaughter is fairly thrill averse and I can’t imagine her wanting to do that.

Do the movies run?
Yes, movies all day in Funnelvision. Pools, kids’ clubs (including open house hours if you want to join her).

Here is a the onboard activities for a port day from December on the Magic (Page 2 of 2):

IMG_7041.jpeg

Here’s the link to the page, for a clearer view - and both pages of times for venues.

https://disneycruiselineblog.com/wp...-6N-Western-Day-3-Cozumel-Mexico-20231229.pdf

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter