Port Orleans Riverside - Coffee?

Kristi Lowe

Let's get down to Disness.
Has anyone stayed in POR lately and recall what kind of coffee maker they have in the Port Orleans Riverside rooms? K-cups, pods, 4 cup maker? Something else? We want to pack/buy extras for the room, if possible! Thanks in advance!

Has anyone stayed in POR lately and recall what kind of coffee maker they have in the Port Orleans Riverside rooms? K-cups, pods, 4 cup maker? Something else? We want to pack/buy extras for the room, if possible! Thanks in advance!
It is the little Joffrey pods and I think it made 1 cup at a time.

Nope. pods. and you can brew two individual cups at a time. In February the wife stuck the cup on the b side and the a side flooded the counter.

I’m here now and there is no coffee maker but I brought my electric pot and packs of Starbucks Via so it’s all good

I’m here now and there is no coffee maker but I brought my electric pot and packs of Starbucks Via so it’s all good
Yes. There is a coffeemaker. My daughter put it on the shelf and I didn't see it. The hot water pot is the way to go, tho.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter