Port Orleans Riverside or French Quarter for boat to Disney Springs?

We hope to visit starting at French Quarter, then walk down to Riverside before taking the boat to DS. I just really want to experience the boat ride from Riverside but we really want to visit French Quarter more.

We hope to visit starting at French Quarter, then walk down to Riverside before taking the boat to DS. I just really want to experience the boat ride from Riverside but we really want to visit French Quarter more.

Do POR and POFQ share buses? If so, we'll just get off at the first stop.
If not, we will get on whichever bus comes first! Plan to catch one at DHS - we are staying at Beach Club.

I want to see both resorts, but I think the boat from POR passes some of the resort, so would be nice to float by.

yes, the buses are shared
Not all the time. When we stayed at FQ, there were plenty of times we did not stop at Riverside. The bus would arrive at FQ empty and then go directly to the parks.

Do POR and POFQ share buses? If so, we'll just get off at the first stop.
If not, we will get on whichever bus comes first! Plan to catch one at DHS - we are staying at Beach Club.

I want to see both resorts, but I think the boat from POR passes some of the resort, so would be nice to float by.
The first stop is always POFQ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter