Port to FLL

Tweet

Mouseketeer
What is the best way to get from the port to FLL airport? Is car rental is it easy? If limo who do you recommend? Is uber a option? Thanks so much!!

In December, we jumped in a cab and I believe we were at the airport in about 15 minutes. Very short distance.

I've rented a car near Port of Miami for trips to FLL. We weren't going straight to the airport though., our flight was later in the day. If I were going straight to the airport I would use uber or a cab.

I don't think it's 15 minutes to FLL from Port of Miami.

Personally, I would try to arrange uber while in line for customs and if that didn't work just get a cab.

Oops...sorry....I missed that they were referring to Port of Miami. Definitely not 15 minutes.

You can look at uber to see approx costs (unless it's considered a surge time...then it will be more expensive).

I've seen many mentions of a company called SAS for Miami transfers. Not sure if it's just for MIA or if it's FLL as well.

Cruisecritic.com has a great departure port forum on their message board where I bet this has been discussed umpteen times. I highly recommend checking it out!

You can look at uber to see approx costs (unless it's considered a surge time...then it will be more expensive).

I've seen many mentions of a company called SAS for Miami transfers. Not sure if it's just for MIA or if it's FLL as well.

Cruisecritic.com has a great departure port forum on their message board where I bet this has been discussed umpteen times. I highly recommend checking it out!
I've used SAS from FLL to Miami when sailing out of Miami.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter