• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Port Upgrades

FinnFogg

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone - We are setting sail next week…family of 5 booked in two adjoining inside deluxe staterooms. If there are deluxe family verandah rooms available for port upgrades when we get there next week, will they let the 5 of us move from two staterooms into one, or would we have to upgrade into two different staterooms?

Imo it wouldn't be an upgrade for 5 people to cram into one room rather than be spread out among 2 rooms. The verandah isn't worth that. So you might have dodged a bullet.

You could try for an upgrade on one of the rooms if you could get an Inside with a verandah room opposite. That way you still get the two bathrooms and spread out sleeping arrangements but everyone can enjoy the balcony.

Your paying for 2 rooms at this point. Soooo, you could upgrade one room to a 5 person veranda room and have the second be across the hall interior? Call it a plan “C”

As a family of five who has also tried to do something similar, I can also confirm that you would have to do two rooms. I would recommend upgrading one of the rooms to a deluxe oceanview with veranda as it would be cheaper than the family veranda stateroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter