Portion size of Kids' meals at The Plaza

AFwifelife

DIS Veteran
Anyone know? Surprisingly our first time going there. I have a 4 year old and will be freshly 3 year old who collectively don't eat too much. I'd rather not spend $22 on two kids' chicken strip meals if they would be good with one.

The kids hamburger & fries was a smaller sized one. They come with an ice cream dessert (if you are wanting them to each have their own)
The kids meals were less money- we usually pay OOP there and if I remember right I think the kids meal including drink & dessert was $7.95

The kids hamburger & fries was a smaller sized one. They come with an ice cream dessert (if you are wanting them to each have their own)
The kids meals were less money- we usually pay OOP there and if I remember right I think the kids meal including drink & dessert was $7.95

They must have raised prices lately. All the menus are now showing $11 for the burger meal or the chicken finger meal. Still has the drink and dessert.

Last edited:

If your kids can agree on the same meal, I would have them split. We were there last May with a 5 yr old and a 2.5 yr old. The 5 yr old ate 1/2 a grilled cheese, plus one bite from the other side and half of his fries. The 2.5 yr old was adamant about mac and cheese. For some reason he loved Disney mac and cheese--I believe he ate it everyday at least once the whole 8 days we were there. The ice cream sundaes were very large for my kids. We ended up sharing what was leftover between the 6 adults at the table.

The Plaza was very peaceful and relaxing when we were there. It was a nice break from the hustle and bustle of the parks. I believe there is no bathroom inside and you need to use the ones just inside of tomorrowland. I only mention this because with the 3-4 yr old set a potty emergency can really be an emergency.

If your kids aren't big eaters at meals, then you'd probably be fine splitting. We were there last month and my son got the mac&cheese. It was a decent sized scoop and he also got the fries. I ended up eating most of his sundae since it was a decent size, too. Plus, if they're still hungry later, you can always grab a snack somewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter