Portofinio Bay to Royal Pacific - how? boat?

Puffy2

DIS Veteran
How do we get from the Portofino Bay to the Royal Pacific? Or the Portofino to the Hard Rock? Do the boats go from resort to resort? Don't want to walk.

You would need to take the water taxi from PBH to City Walk and then transfer boats.

Don't ask the boat pilot to let you get off at HRH either. One told me that he got wrote up and one day without pay for doing that.

Do they actually stop at the other resorts on the way to City Walk or is it a direct shot?
And if they do actually stop at the other resorts on the way, how odd not to let people get off there if they want to (???)

You could take the water taxi from Portofino Bay to Citywalk and then walk to Royal Pacific from Citywalk. It's an easy walk. Or, as the others have said, you would take another water taxi from Citywalk to Royal Pacific. The water taxis will not take you from resort to resort.

Each Universal resort has its own private water taxi, which is very nice (unless, of course, you want to travel from one resort to another).

princess:

They have buses that run between the Universal Resorts. It would be easier than taking the water taxi and then changing at City Walk.

I would walk from HRH to Portofino. It's not that bad and the walkways are great!

SpideyHulk is right, the walk from PBH to HRH is very nice and not very long. PBH to RPR is another story.

I'm not sure if the buses run on a set schedule or if they just keept making the loop between the hotels all day.

RPR and HRH are pretty far apart. I'm not really sure how to explain it if you have never been. If you have been, HRH is kind of situated between PBH and US while RPR is kind of situated between IOA and I-4. Hopefully that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter