PORTOFINO BAY HOTEL INFO...FAQ`s and more.......

We will be there mid July and wondering if the pedicabs are running. My son loved them last time and it was a fun way to get back and forth from the park.

What is the best option for hot breakfasts for light eaters ? At the Trattoria, is it acceptable to get kids meals for those who clearly not kids or split a plate of pancakes, or are we better off with room service?

What is the best option for hot breakfasts for light eaters ? At the Trattoria, is it acceptable to get kids meals for those who clearly not kids or split a plate of pancakes, or are we better off with room service?

There’s a Starbucks at PBH. Also, Citywalk has a few quick service breakfast options.

We have an upcoming trip soon and will be staying our arrival night at Dockside and then the remaining nights at PBR. Super excited! Plus first time at Universal.

Few questions… I noticed at Dockside we’ll have a microwave and little fridge. Do the PBR rooms include these as well? Also what type of coffee maker? Keurig? Room area requests by phone or email? Thanks! Oh, and I thought I read somewhere there might be a $40 fee for adult beyond 2 adults. We will have 3 ‘adults’ plus child. Just didn’t want to be surprised with any ‘hidden’ fees.

We have an upcoming trip soon and will be staying our arrival night at Dockside and then the remaining nights at PBR. Super excited! Plus first time at Universal.

Few questions… I noticed at Dockside we’ll have a microwave and little fridge. Do the PBR rooms include these as well? Also what type of coffee maker? Keurig? Room area requests by phone or email? Thanks! Oh, and I thought I read somewhere there might be a $40 fee for adult beyond 2 adults. We will have 3 ‘adults’ plus child. Just didn’t want to be surprised with any ‘hidden’ fees.

PBH rooms have a Keurig and a fridge. There is an extra adult fee that will be included in your booking rate as long as you put them on the reservation.

You put adults in quotes, which made me wonder if the guest is an actual adult or just has an adult ticket. Under 18 guest would not incur and extra adult fee.

You put adults in quotes, which made me wonder if the guest is an actual adult or just has an adult ticket. Under 18 guest would not incur and extra adult fee.
One is 19 and the other is 17. Haha I just have a habit of thinking of them as kids instead of adults/near adult. They are in the system accurately though. 3 adults, one child.

One is 19 and the other is 17. Haha I just have a habit of thinking of them as kids instead of adults/near adult. They are in the system accurately though. 3 adults, one child.
Ah, I see. Our last big family trip I had 3 rooms booked. My son-in-law arrived halfway through our trip, and when I went to add him to one of our rooms, I said I know there is an extra adult fee, and the CS rep waved it off. A little dusting of Harry Potter magic I guess.

We have a deluxe queen room for October 23-30. Any insight on where these rooms are located? Also which building/rooms are closest to the boat or lobby? We have never stayed here, but looking forward to it!

Leaving Vistana for our WDW portion today and going to check in to PBR for our first ever universal trip! So excited. I'm gonna miss this two bedroom with kitchen lol but I can't wait to see PBR. Looking forward to everything being in a bubble and not having to drive to and from park to park and food.

6 hours from check in to room ready today. Concierge got us one eventually about 5pm. Broken glass in the corner on carpet, picked up the big pieces but I'm waiting on a vacuum still.

Also got a nice iceberg in the fridge, good thing I always bring a screwdriver lol.

On the bright side they got us a 1st floor Bayview which means we get a sweet walk out to the bay. It's awesome.

Attachments

• 20210705_173734.jpg
    20210705_173734.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 82
  • 20210705_174100.jpg
    20210705_174100.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 92
  • 20210705_174720.jpg
    20210705_174720.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 96
  • 20210705_174731.jpg
    20210705_174731.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 97
Going the end of July. Should I request a patio or balcony? They said patio are on floors 2 and 3, is that right?

We have a deluxe queen room for October 23-30. Any insight on where these rooms are located? Also which building/rooms are closest to the boat or lobby? We have never stayed here, but looking forward to it!

Deluxe queens can be located anywhere on property. If you want to be closest to the boat, request a Villa room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter