PORTOFINO BAY HOTEL INFO...FAQ`s and more.......

Does anyone know if Portofino has distilled water to purchase for use in CPAP machines?

Room request question.... I'm thinking about booking the bay view queen (not deluxe) option. We have 2 kids and our priorities would be proximity to boats and beach pool. Looks like West Wing is our best bet? Any other tips?

West wing will put you close to the water taxi. If you are on the higher floors like 4th and 5th floor just take elevator to 3rd floor and you follow the hallway to the left. It’s a bit of a walk, but easy to do. Then take the elevator down to the lower level where the pools are located. When you come out of the building the Beach pool is straight ahead or Villa Pool to the left.

Building and room request can be requested, but not promised. They do try and make your request happen if possible.

Portofino Bay is a lovely Resort with wonderful staff.

Have a great vacation.

West wing will put you close to the water taxi. If you are on the higher floors like 4th and 5th floor just take elevator to 3rd floor and you follow the hallway to the left. It’s a bit of a walk, but easy to do. Then take the elevator down to the lower level where the pools are located. When you come out of the building the Beach pool is straight ahead or Villa Pool to the left.

Building and room request can be requested, but not promised. They do try and make your request happen if possible.

Have a great vacation.
Along the same line of requesting room location, we have booked a Club 2 Queen room. We plan on spending several days poolside, going to City Walk at night, then a few mornings in the parks. I’ve read that Club room locations are in all wings, not like at Disney where they are located on the same floor as the lounge.

Your description of the West Wing location is close to water taxi and pools. Would you recommend the bay or pool view? And do any of these Club rooms have balconies?

From looking at maps, is the Club lounge in the Hospitality Wing? Would the Villa Wing be closer to the Club lounge?

We like the idea of being close to pools and water taxi, but would also like to be close to the Club lounge. Which would be more important to you?

Have a great vacation.
Lol Robo! Our last stay I didn’t know about 3rd floor so we went out main exit and walked around the building!

I have a deluxe 2 queen room booked for 7-nights and was wondering if this room type is in a specific location? I've read conflicting information that all the rooms are in the Villa Wing, but then I've read they are also in the West Wing?

I've only ever stayed in standard rooms and have always been in the East Wing so I'm not sure where any other room categories are located.

I'd prefer to be in the West Wing, but if they are all in the villa wing at least I know not to request the west wing.

I have a deluxe 2 queen room booked for 7-nights and was wondering if this room type is in a specific location? I've read conflicting information that all the rooms are in the Villa Wing, but then I've read they are also in the West Wing?

I've only ever stayed in standard rooms and have always been in the East Wing so I'm not sure where any other room categories are located.

I'd prefer to be in the West Wing, but if they are all in the villa wing at least I know not to request the west wing.
I had a deluxe 2 queen bay view in the West Wing.

I liked the 6th floor. I joked to DD we had her "castle view" we usually get at WDW. This time was hogwarts lol. It was neat to see the tops of the rides/parks from our room.

However our room was a hike to anywhere. We were in 2677 which is at the end of villas.
So cool to hear your view! When we stayed at RP we had an awesome view of both the pool and Dr Doom and Hogwarts, etc.. We are trying PB this year and didn't think park views would even be possible. We did request high floor, so fingers crossed!

Does booking Club Level at Portofino receive a discount when renting a poolside cabana? I read this on a Facebook group and have seen this nowhere else. And where do you find prices for pool cabanas?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter