Portofino Bay room sizes

ThreeBelles

Earning My Ears
Is there that big of a difference between a standard room and an "oversized deluxe pool view"?

I have an "oversized deluxe pool view" room booked for Feb. After reading all the posts regarding Portofino Bay, it seems I am the only moron paying $339 a night. I am going with my DH and three DD's (5, 2, 2), so I thought I needed a larger room. If there is not that big of a difference I'll change. Leaving in 3 weeks! Thanks for any info!

Poly - Feb '99
Y&BC - Feb '01
CONT - Feb '01

We were in a Bay view room, NOT a deluxe room, & it was quite large~in fact, I just spoke to Loews lastnight & she said the standard room is (around, I'm not quoting here) 425 sq feet.
Not to shabby !
Call Loews & they will tell you, they are super nice to talk to
Haggy:)

I just love the Deluxe Pool view room. I notice the added space and the added amenities including a separate shower from tub (I hate tubs) and the Mini shelf stereo were nice touches. The bay room seemed just standard to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter