positive comments!

Were you posting when He Who Must Not be Named was posting? TD was a classic example of a troll- only posting to stir the pot

WHAT!!!!!Harry Potter's Voldemort used to post on here!:cool1::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Seriously I know who you are talking about and you're right he was a classic example of a troll.

There's a guy right now that posts on the Transportation board anytime anything is mentioned about the TSA agents at the airport. I swear some people post just to get him started. All right we get it, 'You hate all TSA agents and would do anything to get rid of them. You think airport security is a waste of time and an invasion of privacy' As soon as anyone posts about the TSA this guy gets on his soapbox. Everyone knows exactly what he's going to post as soon as a TSA subject is posted:rotfl::rotfl: I can see a troll posting just to get this guy started.

I am fairly new to the boards and while I do not mind hearing constructive criticism I am not a fan of the "mocking" attitudes towards others. I've taken to just ignoring hurtful comments towards others and avoiding post that may contain hot blooded issues. I love :love: Disney (obviously, I did join the board :)), but I know everything isn't always perfect with it, but opinions of a bad experience do not need to be more than an opinion. :rolleyes1

This has to be the NICEST community I have belonged to ever online. Spend some time on other boards or forums and you will see that even the people who are "mean" are still much nicer then you see elsewhere.

Also, a lot of times people say another is being "mean" or "horrible" or "rude, they are simply not hearing what they want to hear. The answer was posted in a matter of fact way with only the information requested... but that are "rude" because there is no pixie dust in it. I'm sorry that the answer was not what you wanted to hear... but that doesn't make me "mean".

This has to be the NICEST community I have belonged to ever online. Spend some time on other boards or forums and you will see that even the people who are "mean" are still much nicer then you see elsewhere.

Also, a lot of times people say another is being "mean" or "horrible" or "rude, they are simply not hearing what they want to hear. The answer was posted in a matter of fact way with only the information requested... but that are "rude" because there is no pixie dust in it. I'm sorry that the answer was not what you wanted to hear... but that doesn't make me "mean".

:thumbsup2 to the part in bold!

:thumbsup2 to the part in bold!

My wife lurks on the Miss Manors Board and according to her, there is not much manners there compared to this board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter