• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Possibility/Probability of EMH with Rise of the Resistance opening

Laura's Dad

DIS Veteran
I know that they are going to have the Extra, Extra Magic Hours with the opening of Galaxy's Edge, but does anyone have any info about the possibility/probability of EMHs when RotR opens in December? We are arriving for a week just after the opening. Any help would be appreciated.

I certainly hope so! We’ll be there 12/19-26. Unfortunately, Disney has given us next to no information regarding how they will handle Galaxy’s Edge and whether EMH will even extend beyond 11/2. It’s very frustrating because it is pretty impossible to plan anything for my DHS day.

During a one week period you'll be guaranteed at least 1 EMH at DHS. Additions to that are possible but no one knows for sure

We'll be there 12/21-12/28 and planning the 26th as our HS day. I'm really hoping they extend EEMH!

We will be there 12/6 - 12/13 and won't go into galaxys edge until 12/11 because we feel that first weekend will be packed

We are going 12/11-12/12. I had no idea that Savi's and Oga's would be booked this far in advance. I'm hoping we can still get reservations or that they have EEMH's for a chance at getting in. And ROTR is top on my list (although Savi's is top of DH). I'm really new to everything Disney--who all qualifies for EEMH? We are staying at a resort property (Coronado), so I think we qualify. Are there other Disney tiers that qualify as well? Just wondering how busy those really early hours were?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter