Post Covid Disney Photo Memories Here! (no politics)

Timandalicia

DIS Veteran
Whether it’s to celebrate its “over”, or to remember what we endured. Whether the photo funny or frustrating. Let’s post pics from the not too long ago Covid past. It can be a record of our collective memory.
Here is mine- “the spot, the mask, the distance”
E90DEE7A-C528-4EA6-A23B-63579092A66A.jpeg

A couple weeks after Disney opened back up. Empty parks. Empty resorts. Everyone wearing masks. We loved the social distancing - hate when strangers are breathing down my neck!

Attachments

• 9DFE9F39-9750-4134-904A-FB9F5C41C151.jpeg
    9DFE9F39-9750-4134-904A-FB9F5C41C151.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 19
Celebrating what we have endured I have no issue with. I think celebrating it's over is premature with so many people still sick and hospitalized.
I put it in quotes to reflect that sentiment. I am referring to no longer having mitigation measures in place. I also said celebrate or remember what we have endured. And then I also wrote no politics. So…
Do you have a photo to share?

Last edited:

I don't have a picture, but me crying outside Kidani looking at the animals and talking to the manager just before Boma reopened. I just started crying! We had postponed the trip due to covid but then had to postpone again due a medical issue (non-covid). It was just too much for me because I was so happy at the time!

I didn't take photos of me cancelling my trips but just imagine a lot of sighs and sadness.
Now I'm sort of waiting for the swarms to go quiet, like it took me 3 years after Animal Kingdom opened to actually get into the place.

I put it in quotes to reflect that sentiment. I am referring to no longer having mitigation measures in place. I also said celebrate or remember what we have endured. And then I also wrote no politics. So…
Do you have a photo to share?
Haven't been to Disney since before the pandemic so no photos.

This was our last and final trip to WDW. I loved Fort Wilderness. You could stay there and not have to leave. Meaning enough entertainment and fun that you didn't have to leave the Fort. Anyway, when they made you wear masks, while driving a golf cart down the road at 20mph with nobody within 50ft of you, well.... that was the height of stupidity.
IMG_0111 (2).JPG

My brother-in-law found out the hard way that they didn’t give you your photo pass ride photos if you weren’t wearing your mask.
Really?
Wow….I had no idea
As much as I hate wearing masks, I do have a compromised immune system so I was ok having to wear it. Even when we go in June, when we are in a heavily crowded area I will probably put one on, but outside of that I’ll be mask free :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter