post Disneyland fun...

livinintexas

Mouseketeer
*I accidentally posted this in the Disneyland section but meant to put it here. I guess I just California and clicked!

Family of 4 from Alaska- ignore my screen name! We moved from TX. (mom, dad, and daughters 15 and 17)

March 7-10 Grand CA DLR (we arrive at 6:00am and will hit the ground running with an afternoon recovery nap on arrival day). We may get 4 day park hoppers for a MM or AM tour on the 10th.

March 10 and 11 either stay at Loews Hollywood Hotel or Double Tree Santa Monica
-want to tour WB studio and popular LA stuff (not sure yet)

March 12 drive PCH and end up in San Jose on March 14th for a hockey game (go Blackhawks!!)

March 14- drive back to LA after game

March 15- possible Universal Studios? or other popular LA activity. We will need to be at LAX by 6:00 for 7:40 pm flight.

The only things that are for sure are:
DLR
tour WB studio
Blackhawks vs Sharks
we will drive back to LA after the hockey game on 3/14

Still being decided:
Hollywood Hotel or Santa Monica
Where to stay on PCH 2 nights same place? We have been to Monterey and would like to see something new. Santa Cruz, Heartz Castle? Cambria? We will need to be in San Jose by noon on March 14th for a 1:00 game.
What to do on March 15th- departure day we will have most of the day

Any ideas or advice?
livinintexas is online now Reply With Quote

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter