Post pics of your favorite Fall & pumpkin Disney treats!

Has anyone had the pumpkin cheesecake dome from Gaston's Tavern, pumpkin waffles from Sleepy Hallow, or pumpkin funnel cake in Epcot? We'd love to get a first-hand review!

ETA: I realized the dome was from last year. :( There is a gluten-free pumpkin spice cheesecake thing at Starbucks on Main Street in MK, but it's only available during MNSSHP (and they won't sell it a minute before 7 pm). Dh didn't want to wait another 20 minutes in line for it, so I didn't get to try it.

Last edited:
The Nightmare Before Halloween push-pop cake thing also looks REALLY yummy! We're also wondering if ghostly nachos at Pecos Bill's are super spicy. ;)

There was a brand new, delicious, pumpkin spice liquour in Germany! It was $11 for a cordial-sized serving. I'll post a pic when I can!

We also LOVED the pumpkin-spice creme brulee coffee at all of the Joeffrey's stands! It was so amazing that I got one every day with a snack credit!

We also LOVED the pumpkin-spice creme brulee coffee at all of the Joeffrey's stands! It was so amazing that I got one every day with a snack credit!

That sounds delicious! Is it hot or cold?
I remember having pumpkin creme brûlée (not coffee) at Hilton Head once, but I was so disappointed.

mozart.jpg
Here's a pic of the chocolate pumpkin spice liqueur. It did not have a strong chocolatey flavor, but more of a creamy, sweet pumpkin pie flavor. It was served chilled.

Last edited:

Joffreys-Cold-Brew-Pumpkin-Creme-Brulee-October-2017-517x600.jpg
<-- This is the pic from the Disney Food Blog. The pumpkin spice creme brulee coffee was iced. The coffee was a yummy custard creme brulee flavor, then pumpkin spice syrup was added, plus half & half. It was creamy, flavorful, perfectly sweet, and delicious!

Last edited:
Here's a pic of my last one. I added a little too much half and half, so it was a little lighter than usual, but it was still delicious. In fact, it was so delicious that even the honey bees wanted a sip. ;) honey bee coffee.jpg

No pic...but that gluten free pumpkin cheesecake at the Halloween party was AMAZING! I normally hate all things pumpkin too, but being gluten free don’t get cheesecake too often anymore. So thrilled with how good it turned out to be.

YUM!!! My sister has celiac, so we're usually all about the GF, but my loving, adorable, and very impatient DH just couldn't wait another minute in line, lol. Thanks for posting pics and reviews!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter