• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post stay survey

claven123

Mouseketeer
We just got back from a week at Coronado Springs. I got to usual link to do the survey which I did. However I noticed that when I gave poor responses never asked for clarification but when I gave good responses it asked for clarification. I thought that very odd, wouldn’t they want to know what was wrong and where they need to improve.

D

So strange, I always feel like when I do those as well as the random surveys with a CM in the park on an iPad, we should get something, like a $5 gift card or something worthwhile. I question how many people really complete them.

What I noticed regarding the survey I received after our stay last month was that it was laser-focused on how we got to the Orlando area, how many days we were staying in the Orlando area, and how many days we went to Disney parks. I don't recall it being too concerned with our actual stay, in keeping with other people's perception of just wanting our money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter