Post-Trip Music

Lord Manhammer

DIS Veteran
Not sure if this has already been discussed, but I was curious what sources of park music everyone uses to bring the magic home when not in the parks. I'm not talking about music from the films, there are tons of Spotify playlists for this, but specific music from the park, music played in the resorts, queue music, area music, etc.

There are many YouTube channels that have this but I'm curious as to other places where folks find Park music. Is this a thing or am I just a dork?

Nope, I dont think you’re a dork unless that makes me one too 😂

I have numerous old CDs bought in the parks, one from WDW in general and a beautiful one from Animal Kingdom that is so relaxing! I have one from DL too that has original Dick Dale music from Space Mountain. Sometimes I play it still when riding At DL.

Not the parks but our family loves the resort channel at the hotels when you first turn the tv on. ResortTV1 on YouTube has great recordings of it that we put on our google nest hub in the mornings to get ready for the day. Feels like we are starting our day in the magic!

Nope, I dont think you’re a dork unless that makes me one too 😂

I have numerous old CDs bought in the parks, one from WDW in general and a beautiful one from Animal Kingdom that is so relaxing! I have one from DL too that has original Dick Dale music from Space Mountain. Sometimes I play it still when riding At DL.
I have a few of those cd's too! I have a couple editions of the Music from the Parks album, the Spectromagic album and the Millennium Celebration album. The last two are particularly beloved to me since they are now hard to find. Disney could do well by putting some of the area music onto an album or even a Spotify/Apple Music playlist.

Not the parks but our family loves the resort channel at the hotels when you first turn the tv on. ResortTV1 on YouTube has great recordings of it that we put on our google nest hub in the mornings to get ready for the day. Feels like we are starting our day in the magic!
I also love the resort channel and I'll check out this ResortTV1! Thank you. I like to listen to this channel sometimes:

I also love the resort channel and I'll check out this ResortTV1! Thank you. I like to listen to this channel sometimes:

Love to hear there is another resort tv fan out there! Though I feel like the audio quality of the channel our last two visits has been strangely garbled. And then our most recent stay at beach club it was seemingly replaced altogether with a fancy interactive version minus the awesome music☹️

Love to hear there is another resort tv fan out there! Though I feel like the audio quality of the channel our last two visits has been strangely garbled. And then our most recent stay at beach club it was seemingly replaced altogether with a fancy interactive version minus the awesome music☹️
That's a bummer re: your last visit. Having the music on in the background is so much fun while getting ready.

On Spotify, there's a playlist called 'Nomad Lounge - Disney's Animal Kingdom', with (all?) of the songs from that lounge. That was my main list go-to list during 2020.

Years ago I used mousebits to download a lot of non-cooyright background music, like the Tomorrowland bgm or innovations and lots of stuff that wasn't available on the Disney CDs I had bought while in the parks. Not sure if that site is still a thing and with you tube now I don't think it is necessary.

I also used a program that takes the audio from you tube and converts it into mp3 format, so now I have a bunch of those files which is great for when I am offline and want to listen to music. Disney Park background music is very relaxing when travelling.

If I have an internet connection I'll usually stream sorcerer radio. They have a bunch of different channels. My favorites are rope drop and atmospheres.

Thanks for posting - I’ll look this up.

Stand back…..I’m going to really show my age now…..
I miss CDs! I miss my CD player in my car :sad:
I think I have almost every CD from WDW since the 90s and I can no longer play them in my car. It stinks - it really stinks! :worried:

Just piping in to say that every time I click into that WDW Today channel it brings me right back to being in our room either getting ready in the morning to head to the parks, or crashing at night. Love it. :thumbsup2

Sound cloud is great for this. easy to search too. I have playlist with 71 parks tracks. Love it!

Walt Disney World Official Album has tracks from attractions. It’s on Apple music m; no idea if it’s anywhere else. It is for sale on Amazon if you like physical media.

Thanks for posting - I’ll look this up.

Stand back…..I’m going to really show my age now…..
I miss CDs! I miss my CD player in my car :sad:
I think I have almost every CD from WDW since the 90s and I can no longer play them in my car. It stinks - it really stinks! :worried:
Up until last year, I was still able to play these in my car!IMG_2978 (1).jpg

Last edited:
I use an app called Subsonic Radio. They've got a variety of different channels for different Disney park themes and there's even a request channel!

They also have a website.

I also like the Here with the Magic Soundscapes podcast for ambient park sounds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter