Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
*♥Chip&Dale♥*;45664973 said:
haha I'm terrible at explaining so I hope I help! xx
like if you have a picture from the internet you can post it by copying the link then once u go to a post theres a little button with a mountain and a sun, u can insert your link there
if its from your computer its best if you make a photobucket account, it'll give u a code from there! xx
hope that made any sense! :goodvibes

tumblr_m1k9qyKTEm1r98ous.gif

tumblr_m6medbI0eG1roa6k8.gif

I got Kingdom Hearts 3d: Dream Drop Distance and it's beautiful but kinda weird but I still love it because KINGDOM HEARTS!!

Please tell me that everybody saw the womens gymnastics team last night! McKayla was amazing! All of them were!

StarTunnel said:
Oh my gosh they were so good. My mom and I were freaking out.

They were sooooooooo good! I am a HUGE McKayla fan and she was amazing! Made me cry, tears of joy. So good.

Please tell me that everybody saw the womens gymnastics team last night! McKayla was amazing! All of them were!

I can't understand why she didn't get a perfect score on her vault. When she stuck it, both my mom and I stood up and screamed. I can't get over how beautiful it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter