Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to pull a friend out of the common room to help me up the stairs today, not sure how I'm getting down them though :/

By the way can someone set me up with a new song playlist?
Nothing you can hear on the radio PLEASE.
I mean just one or two songs you like is fine, I'm trying to load my phone up for my trip in a few weeks.

I mean just one or two songs you like is fine, I'm trying to load my phone up for my trip in a few weeks.

I don't really know what kind of music you like... But lately I've fallen in love with "Bottle it Up" and "Fairytale", both by Sara Bareilles... I also like Sweet Serendipity by Lee Dewyze (that's my new favorite feel-good song!) and The Show by Lenka (Those definitely wouldn't be on the radio today. They're from a year ago or more! :) That's how I listen to music... way after it's popular.) OH! And Jon McLaughlin! He sang So Close from Enchanted, and my favorites by him are Four Years, Industry, Summer is Over (SO good!), and Perfect.

Hope you can find those and that you like them! :goodvibes

I don't really know what kind of music you like... But lately I've fallen in love with "Bottle it Up" and "Fairytale", both by Sara Bareilles... I also like Sweet Serendipity by Lee Dewyze (that's my new favorite feel-good song!) and The Show by Lenka (Those definitely wouldn't be on the radio today. They're from a year ago or more! :) That's how I listen to music... way after it's popular.) OH! And Jon McLaughlin! He sang So Close from Enchanted, and my favorites by him are Four Years, Industry, Summer is Over (SO good!), and Perfect.

Hope you can find those and that you like them! :goodvibes

Looking them all up right now! I love Sara Bareilles!

Hmm, well look at that, Maddison Pettis (Sophie from Cory in the House) is following me on Twitter. :)

This is a blissful day... (except for the cloud of finals hanging over my head... :headache:)

It's gorgeous outside...

I'm almost a senior...

I just made snickerdoodles... (which are beautiful by the way! And so the house smells like cookies now...)

And I'm watching the Disney Dream leave from Port Canaveral by webcam...

*sigh* :goodvibes

My current favorite song is called "Like We Used To" by A Rocket to the Moon (It's beautiful omg).
Hmm, I also like "Fluorescent Adolescence" by The Arctic Monkeys, "Under Cover of Darkness" by The Strokes "Hands Down" by Dashboard Confessional, and most of the music by All Time Low, Two Door Cinema Club and San Cisco.

Hope this helps! Tell me if you listened to or liked anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter