• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
*♥Chip&Dale♥*;44894921 said:
omg all of us post wasters should. We'd have the coool table at lunch

Yep, because the Post Wasters are awesome, and we know it. :cool1:

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;44894921 said:
hehe very active

Yes, I know. The school concert is today and tomorrow and all the chairs and instruments and stuff are in the gym so we couldn't really do anything.

But you know, Becca and I are the fan favorites. ;)

Fabulous-llama.gif

Yes, I know. The school concert is today and tomorrow and all the chairs and instruments and stuff are in the gym so we couldn't really do anything.

haha my concert is thursdayy :D

Mine is Hebrew origin too! Father's joy. But, I guess it makes sense considering I'm like...completely Israeli. I'm on a mission to dive more into my "culture."

And yes. Princess is very fitting. :goodvibes

That's the same meaning as my Mom's name, except her name is just Gail.

Do you have family there?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idNcQcRjfV0&feature=player_embedded

God, I don't watch iCarly that much anymore but they just got 10x more respect from me for this. :D

I remember that episode being on in the background, and I did a double take, and I was like, "Did they say Doctor Who?" even though I don't even watch Doctor Who.

My name means Princess in Hebrew. Fitting, isn't it?

:rotfl:

That's cute though. I don't know what language it is, but my name means shining star or something

I remember that episode being on in the background, and I did a double take, and I was like, "Did they say Doctor Who?" even though I don't even watch Doctor Who.

I actually did watch the episode, but right after that part. I just noticed it today.

That's the same meaning as my Mom's name, except her name is just Gail.

Do you have family there?

Yeah. Mine is Abigail, so really close.

Yes, cousins and stuff. I want to visit for a year when I get out of high school. I want to like study into criminal investigation and stuff and I think that it would be a really good experience with all the terrorist stuff going on in the middle east, and I am like super interested in their culture and stuff and I do not really know, but I've just always kind of felt a connection Israel and the middle east in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter