Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go follow my Disney account on Instagram! touching_the_butt_nemo :goodvibes Comment on one of my pics if your from the Dis! :thumbsup2 Please follow! Thanks!:yay:

Usually I know on Halloween what I want to be next year! :laughing:
What are you going as? A sazz-y disco dancer?

tumblr_m6b6hhB9uc1ru98kfo1_500.gif

omg i cant

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;46258599 said:
me and my friend are going as louis and harry.
swag right there

Me and five friends were going to get together and be 1D but I don't think we're doing that anymore

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;46258606 said:
tumblr_m6b6hhB9uc1ru98kfo1_500.gif

omg i cant

WHAT OMGDAFFRG

Disney~Cutie said:
Usually I know on Halloween what I want to be next year! :laughing:
What are you going as? A sazz-y disco dancer?

Haha, I should! But I'm going as Dorothy from The Wizard Of Oz :-)

Enjoy being able to dress up! In our school district the last year you are allowed to dress up is 6th grade.

That's awful! For use is actually switched. The elementary and middle school students can not dress up. Really it it up to the school. The other high school in my district can't. I go to a awesome school:)

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;46258675 said:
staying home sick is no fun :x
and now I have to go to bed early, because my throat is killing me
so goodnight x

:sick:Bleh. Almost everyone at school (including me, find the tissues!) is sick. I hope you feel better!:hug:

Haha, I should! But I'm going as Dorothy from The Wizard Of Oz :-)

Too cute! Love it. :thumbsup2

They need to make Disney Park Perfume! I would SO buy that :)
It's really cool too because they have car air freshers of park food like Turkey Legs and Mickey Barspopcorn::
For some reason I never smell the oranges on Soarin' and forgot the Phillarmagic Smell:( But yes I love the resort smells! Ahh I want to go back and smell this very moment! :hyper: Youtube can't do that for you:rotfl2: I forgot if it smells good at Disney World but Pirates at Disneyland is AWESOME SMELLING.

mickey'sbff said:
Am I the only one who loves the smell of ride water?

I am?

Okay.

Ride water smells? Hmmm.....

(today at Disney World a 14 year old girl was trying to smell Small World's water).
Just kidding but I will pay a little more attention to it next time to see if the water smells.

pixiedust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter