Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I also tend to have the problem of nobody I like coming and the money thing. Or I will fall in love with an artist and they where in town a week ago:confused3

My Mom bought Cinderella cookies!:D I was so happy and know y'all would understand:lmao:

Ooooh and did anyone see the new Iron Man 3 trailer on the UK Marvel page. IT WAS FANTASTIC:cloud9:

Hey guys. Can you guys do me a favor and just keep New Jersey, New York and all other states affected by Sandy in your thoughts? My county was hit very badly, but thankfully my specific area is alright. Several surrounding towns are practically destroyed and almost every beach/boardwalk (Seaside, Ocean City, Atlantic City, etc) didn't do too well. We took a ride around early today and some of the destruction is really devastating. Its gonna take awhile but hopefully everything will be somewhat back to normal. Thanks and I hope everyone else who was affected is staying strong :)

Hey guys. Can you guys do me a favor and just keep New Jersey, New York and all other states affected by Sandy in your thoughts? My county was hit very badly, but thankfully my specific area is alright. Several surrounding towns are practically destroyed and almost every beach/boardwalk (Seaside, Ocean City, Atlantic City, etc) didn't do too well. We took a ride around early today and some of the destruction is really devastating. Its gonna take awhile but hopefully everything will be somewhat back to normal. Thanks and I hope everyone else who was affected is staying strong :)

Hope you and everyone else are safe :-)

should be interesting any other ones??

Not that I know of!

Sending you and the East Coast well wishes

We call each other best friends. I give you countless rides to and from school, I bring you to my lake house in the summer, I pay for your tickets to amusement parks because I desperately want you to come with and be included, you come to my youth group that is supposed to be based around God, just for the guys. It bothered me, but I never said anything, because at least you were having fun. I sat by you throughout all of your guy problems, listened to everything you said and took it to heart. I thought I had made a good friend I could count on, but then you ditched me for your "boyfriend" and barely spoke to me for 3 months, we hung out over the summer once, and even then you ran off with some guy. You lied to me and said you were babysitting even though I saw pictures on my Facebook feed that showed you out with your other friends. I tell you to tell your friend I'm not interested in him, you lie so that he hates me. You say you're going to the movies for your birthday, and I ask with who, because maybe if it was a bunch of girls I know I would tag along and celebrate too. You say you're going with your Mom and Dad. You went with your friends. Friends who I knew, who I get along with, but obviously you just didn't want me there. Every time you have the opportunity to invite someone to Wisconsin, to go camping, to go to the movies, it's never me. Never. But then whenever you need a ride, need something to do or somewhere to go, I'm the friend who gets called on, and I'm sick of it.

We call each other best friends. I give you countless rides to and from school, I bring you to my lake house in the summer, I pay for your tickets to amusement parks because I desperately want you to come with and be included, you come to my youth group that is supposed to be based around God, just for the guys. It bothered me, but I never said anything, because at least you were having fun. I sat by you throughout all of your guy problems, listened to everything you said and took it to heart. I thought I had made a good friend I could count on, but then you ditched me for your "boyfriend" and barely spoke to me for 3 months, we hung out over the summer once, and even then you ran off with some guy. You lied to me and said you were babysitting even though I saw pictures on my Facebook feed that showed you out with your other friends. I tell you to tell your friend I'm not interested in him, you lie so that he hates me. You say you're going to the movies for your birthday, and I ask with who, because maybe if it was a bunch of girls I know I would tag along and celebrate too. You say you're going with your Mom and Dad. You went with your friends. Friends who I knew, who I get along with, but obviously you just didn't want me there. Every time you have the opportunity to invite someone to Wisconsin, to go camping, to go to the movies, it's never me. Never. But then whenever you need a ride, need something to do or somewhere to go, I'm the friend who gets called on, and I'm sick of it.

Aww, I'm really sorry. I have a friend (Using that term loosely) who treats me like crap too, so you're not alone If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here. :)

Hope it gets better Star Tunnel! Ouch, I'd be done with it too, and honestly just stop being her friend but that up to you, I know some friendships are worth to keep.

Oooh and guess what guys, LAST NIGHT I SAW THE LIGHT
I FINNALY LIKE TANGLED :D
It used to bug me with it being GCI and I judged it but now I like itprincess:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter