• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post Wasters - Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first MNSSHP is going on right now and I'm excited about it, even though I'm not going. lol

I made ponies for each Hogwarts house :D

Slytherin
tumblr_lrhigjYwRz1qmsffwo1_250.jpg

Ravenclaw
tumblr_lrhigjYwRz1qmsffwo2_250.jpg

Hufflepuff
tumblr_lrhigjYwRz1qmsffwo3_250.jpg

Gryffinidor
tumblr_lrhigjYwRz1qmsffwo4_250.jpg

LoL, I was so bored.

Gryffindor looks more brown & green than red & gold...

There's this kid in my Drama class, and whenever the teacher takes attendance, he goes, "Matt, Ravenclaw, here!" when she calls his name :lmao:

I think my Dsiney obsession is fading :sad2:. I've been going through these random obsessions lately. First it was Disney, than Friends,than MLP, than Dance Moms, but now I think I'm going back to Friends. And I don't want my Disney obsession to fade, but I can't help it.

I think my Dsiney obsession is fading :sad2:. I've been going through these random obsessions lately. First it was Disney, than Friends,than MLP, than Dance Moms, but now I think I'm going back to Friends. And I don't want my Disney obsession to fade, but I can't help it.

I feel like my Disney obsession comes back when I know I'm going back to Disney soon.

omg Lauren Lopez tweeted a picture of Brian Rosenthal and Joey Richter both reading the Hunger Games on the beach

omg :lovestruc

Yay new post wasters!!!!!!! School and dance have been absolutely CRAZY! I havent had much time for the disboards...:(

Please tell me I'm not the only one who tears up every time I hear the Finding Nemo score

I don't even know why

It's official: Pottermore hates me and/or thinks I am a Muggle.

But your name was written in the book with the magic quill! It wouldn't do that if you didn't possess some sort of magical qualities.

Ways to get on my good side...

Tell me I have nice hair, or tell me I don't have to be self concious about anything. My heart melted a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter