• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post Wasters - Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you don't mind me asking, what is a NUS card?!
vvv
It's a student card. It probably has some purpose, but I just want one because it gets you like 20% discount from like most major stores.
Pretty much. I didn't have one last year, but I'd like to get one this year. Mainly so I can go see films at the Odeon without spending tons of money. I'm definitely going to need it this first semester, thanks to that whole 4 hours free on a Thursday -_-

I want one but I'm too cheap to pay £11 for one lol. Plus I've always been able to use my normal student ID to get discount and stuff without needing one..
I always forget to bring my student ID out with me, because I keep it with my oyster card & travel card. Well, I forget to bring it with me if I were going out to Bluewater or something. I'll probably do the same with this card, but not if I keep it separate!

I tried to make my hometown on Facebook as Gallifrey. It wouldn't let me. D:

My location for here is from lyrics from Before The Worst by The Script :')

That's too bad...I want to tell people that's where I'm from just to see if any would get it :laughing:

I can't think of anything :headache:

vvv

Pretty much. I didn't have one last year, but I'd like to get one this year. Mainly so I can go see films at the Odeon without spending tons of money. I'm definitely going to need it this first semester, thanks to that whole 4 hours free on a Thursday -_-

I always forget to bring my student ID out with me, because I keep it with my oyster card & travel card. Well, I forget to bring it with me if I were going out to Bluewater or something. I'll probably do the same with this card, but not if I keep it separate!

I normally go to the cinema on a Wednesday for Orange Wednesdays anyway haha. Especially for 3D films.
As soon as I take mine off I put it in my bag so I always have it.

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;42647895 said:
Gosh I love them ♥

Oh don't get me started, they're my favourite band. :'))))

Hello all!

BEST DAY EVER.
I came home from dance, and my mom got me REDVINES from Walmart!!!!!

I was like YEEEAAAAHHHHH!!! ( i dont like twizzlers so they will forever remain on my shelf as a tribute to AVPS.) :)

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;42647862 said:
awh everything okay ChaCha :o

Oh yeah, it's all good, it's just I called someone something (a positive thing) and I immediatly felt the need to cover it up. But they seemingly returned the favor so everything went better than expected. However I do have this little dilema that goes as follows...

So today I was in passing period and this boy approached me. He was obviously older than me so I was a bit wary. He asked me if I knew his friend, and I said no, so he called said friend over by me. Then another kid came over. I was at my locker putting something away this whole time. They were babbling away but I can't remember what because I was too busy trying to figure out what to do! See I'm not good when I'm confronted and I was confused on what was going on. The one asked my name and I told them, and they were like, oh ok, and I said bye and walked away. The one gave me this "What was that about?" look like he was confused why I was leaving. I really don't know how to take this, or how I should go about going to my locker tomorrow, because I'm wary about what they wanted. What should I do? Make my friend come with me to my locker? I'm used to people approaching me because I'm a nerd, or whatever they say must be sarcastic, but after this change of scenery to a new school, I don't know what to think because it seems people actually like me. I don't know how to take this! What should I do??? I know it seems like I'm over-reacting but I'm kind of anti-social...

That's too bad...I want to tell people that's where I'm from just to see if any would get it :laughing:

I can't think of anything :headache:

How about these (btw they're so gonna be horrible so bare with me):

~Reading Tom Riddles Diary
~Jc in the Chamber of Secrets
ugh im outta ideas already haaha

Oh yeah, it's all good, it's just I called someone something (a positive thing) and I immediatly felt the need to cover it up. But they seemingly returned the favor so everything went better than expected. However I do have this little dilema that goes as follows...

So today I was in passing period and this boy approached me. He was obviously older than me so I was a bit wary. He asked me if I knew his friend, and I said no, so he called said friend over by me. Then another kid came over. I was at my locker putting something away this whole time. They were babbling away but I can't remember what because I was too busy trying to figure out what to do! See I'm not good when I'm confronted and I was confused on what was going on. The one asked my name and I told them, and they were like, oh ok, and I said bye and walked away. The one gave me this "What was that about?" look like he was confused why I was leaving. I really don't know how to take this, or how I should go about going to my locker tomorrow, because I'm wary about what they wanted. What should I do? Make my friend come with me to my locker? I'm used to people approaching me because I'm a nerd, or whatever they say must be sarcastic, but after this change of scenery to a new school, I don't know what to think because it seems people actually like me. I don't know how to take this! What should I do??? I know it seems like I'm over-reacting but I'm kind of anti-social...

Oh wow we are like twins! Same thing happend today:
This boy must be 2 yrs older than me...I always would tell my friends how cute I thought he was (total Ron look alike!!) Anyways...last yr but like June I was going up the stairs when he like "asked me out" I could never tell if it was sarcastic or not! I have this older boy next to me in my locker. Turns out they are really good friends so the red-head was there with him. I was sick to my stomach to go there! But I had to, my hw was in there!

I'd take ur friend! Strength in numbers! :goodvibes

This thread and The Big Bang Theory are preventing me from studying for the gazillion and two tests I have tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter