• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post Wasters - Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lqo2qeCvHQ1qaqu1ro1_250.gif

tumblr_lqo2qeCvHQ1qaqu1ro2_250.gif

tumblr_lqo2qeCvHQ1qaqu1ro3_250.gif

tumblr_lqo2qeCvHQ1qaqu1ro4_250.gif

Lolwut.

5o72mw.gif

Sorry for the late response, but I do have blonde hair :upsidedow

And Abbi, I love that picture of you with the cake. I laughed.

hehe...

Saw this and laughed. You're definitely a Hufflepuff like mee ;)
huffle.gif

idk...ive never seen or read harry potter

Not blonde, and I wear contacts. I'm pretty short and average sized :laughing: But personality you got spot on!

My hair is more of a strawberry blonde, and I don't wear glasses, but thanks Abbi!!

o...o well

Everyone's at the high school football game. I'm at home reading a book, and working on my fanfiction. I'm not always like this, though. But I am going to the *insert town name here* festival tomorrow with one of my newer friends (even though she's actually an old friend, we were best best best friends in preschool and were literally inseparable).

Everyone's at the high school football game. I'm at home reading a book, and working on my fanfiction. I'm not always like this, though. But I am going to the *insert town name here* festival tomorrow with one of my newer friends (even though she's actually an old friend, we were best best best friends in preschool and were literally inseparable).

Sarah, I sent you a PM but I don't know if it sent because my PM box has been acting up all day. Can you check?

My friends are all at a game too, but I decided to stay home. May go shopping tomorrow, but I have no money. I'm in a predicament.

Hello all!!! It's so sad i have no time for the Disboards anymore....

Is anyone else on Pottermore? I think its amazing!!!

I think the art work for Pottermore is amazing, but there needs to be more interaction. But that's just my opinion. I mean, it is only the beta, so I'm not too worried or disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter