• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post Wasters - Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can vary the view of the area, with our aerial area rug!

But they made a life-size Delorean for the Back to the Future anniversary (according to Wikipedia)! What's not awesome about that?
I don't know, I don't think that they made a big deal that it was their last episode. Like, have you ever seen that episode when they finish their first appointment book or whatever and they said that whole meaningful thing, there was nothing like that.

But they made a life-size Delorean for the Back to the Future anniversary (according to Wikipedia)! What's not awesome about that?

back-to-the-future-cake-2.jpg

back-to-the-future-cake-3.jpg

Omigod,my english teacher pranked our class today. It was so scary at first, but we were dying for about ten minutes after :lmao:

I hate having to share a building with some of the subjects in my building too. -__-
I wouldn't mind as much if they were practicing their instruments or studying or whatever, but when one guy runs around the building playing his ukelele and his friends are following him around SCREAMING to the music, it's incredibly irritating. The arts building's lobby doubles as a study area, and I like to work down there because it's close to most of my classes, but they're just INCREDIBLY disruptive and I can't stand it.

oh Hai guys! i havent been on lately....
but......

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!
(im still like a disney lovin 6 year old on the inside though:) )

sorry for the random post....:)

When someone in your class makes an inside joke about what you're learning:
tumblr_lshijo0n4u1qjcyvz.gif

Totally happened to me today.

Today in English, our teacher had some lesson on scary stories or whatever for halloween and she showed us this powerpoint about ghosts or whatever and in the last slide it said something about if you look close you can see a figure between the trees in a picture so she puts up the picture and she says you can't really see it, so she said just look closely. So we're all bent over trying to look for it, and then this picture of like the thing in the scary maze game pops up and some screaming sound comes up and we all freak out, but after, we laughed for like ten minutes. she said she pulls this prank on the eighth graders every year.

Today in English, our teacher had some lesson on scary stories or whatever for halloween and she showed us this powerpoint about ghosts or whatever and in the last slide it said something about if you look close you can see a figure between the trees in a picture so she puts up the picture and she says you can't really see it, so she said just look closely. So we're all bent over trying to look for it, and then this picture of like the thing in the scary maze game pops up and some screaming sound comes up and we all freak out, but after, we laughed for like ten minutes. she said she pulls this prank on the eighth graders every year.

Lol, I remember last year a kid in my class pranked this one kid with the scary maze game. He had no clue what it was so when that girl's face popped up with the scream, he was freaking out. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter