Post Wasters - Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
disney-magic-kingdom-2.jpg

I have an report to write, and I can't be bothered. It's 1,000 words max, and most of it is going to consist of quotes...

i was told to come to this thread haha. sorry to interrupt the partyy. not really sure how to get in on the conversationn

i was told to come to this thread haha. sorry to interrupt the partyy. not really sure how to get in on the conversationn
Hi! Don't worry though, nothing was really going on here. But anyway, my name is Sarah but everyone around here calls me Sars. Welcome to the dis! You'll love it here :-)

HEY! The thread is kind of slow right now, but at times, it is NON STOP!!!!!!! :) If you have any questions, just ask! Post on here and typically anyone who comes on the thread will answer your question! You can always post a picture or just say something random! It is getting kind of late for some of the usual post wasters! :goodvibes Btw, I'm Olivia!

Welcome to the dis! We love new people here, especially at this thread. Feel free to post anything, discussion or picture wise, and just have fun!
My name is Chacha, or Jay, hopefully I'll get to talk to you more soon!

I love how me and my sister's friend started a conversation on one of my sister's pictures on facebook just to annoy her and everyoen who was tagged in it :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter