• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post Wasters - Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ltp77rCzfG1qdj8ido1_500.gif

I love this show :lovestruc

lol same that episode was on last night!

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;43057811 said:
Why oh why is my sister 'playing' her flute??!?!? All she does is blow into the mouth piece. I feel she is trying to harass me now. *facepalm*

So much schoolwork so I haven't been on much *sigh*

I miss u all so much :hug:

Schoolwork is stupid... I miss you :(

hey im brittany and imnew here :))))

i like disney obviously

Welcome Brittany! I'm Robyn! :D
You'll love it here

tumblr_ltqu7bKxFW1qkj77do1_500.jpg

I've been doing this on train rides recently. I don't even know if I'm doing it right. It's hard to write hiragana without knowing the stroke order...

Some people I know at school are just so disgusting. It's just disturbing.

I think Annie's timeline in Remedial Chaos Theory is the most normal timeline of them all. Even more normal than the canon timeline...

Found on Tumblr :P

Your job is now your Time Lord name. The last digit of your phone number is the current regeneration you are in. The nearest clothing item to your right is now the most notable item in your current wardrobe. The last person you texted is your current companion. Your favorite word is now your catchphrase.

-The Librarian
-9th
-Headband! (lolz they are)
-Tyler!!! Yay!
-Perfection

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter