Post your car rental dates & rates?

I would love to buy the book since its only $10 now but I didn't see this board until just now and I am leaving for Disney next week. Yes I know,, you snooze you lose.. Is there a way to buy the book down there? thanks

We had a minivan at Dollar using code: KISS3 for a total of $436.xx but now using a code on mousesavers we got a minivan at Budget for $400.05. The dates are 8/21-8/31/04 Every little bit helps, plus its great because my sister and my nieces are traveling with us and we are able to split the cost of the van!

Bought the entertainment book and they had it to me in 3 days! and I live in Canada!

Alamo - $241 (total) for 9 days, 8/26 - 9/3 full size. Used Ent. rate.

Dollar - Intermediate, no discount code, total cost $217 for 8 days Dec 15-23. I've been looking for a while and this was by far the best rate I've seen in two months so I jumped at it yesterday.

- Mike

Well-have an intermediate for 8 days Oct9-17 with Alamo
with entertainment coupon for $183 vs.
a convertible for $339 same time with National.

Is the extra $ worth the thrill for DH, DS and DD?
I'm seriously considering it.

HI

The best deal I can find for August 13-27 is Dollar for $354 for a compact using the KISS3 code. I have joined the Dollar club and will have a coupon for an upgrade. I have Entertainment book and have joined National Emerald Club. I am also a AAA member, but not BJs

I need the company to be onsite at the airport because our flight out is at 7:30am and we will need to drop the car off around 6am.

I would like to pay less of course.

Also, we will be taking a short cruise 8/20-8/22 and will be parking the car at the port. I doubt that it would be more cost efficient to do two rentals, but it might be, given the cost to pay for the parking at the port ($10 per day).

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

PAULA

National EA Intermediate 12/15 - 12/25 10 days
$273.52 with Entertainment Book $20 coupon and American Express Contract Id.

I've been checking everyday to see whether rates have gone down but they keep going up! I checked with the same parameters today and I got 320+.

National - ER Minivan 9/12/ - 9/18
Used priceless vacation code for a total with tax of $252.00. Hoping rates will go down a little so I can rebook.

Charlie

National - EA Intermediate - Aug. 27-31
Used Entertainment $20 coupon and Amex contract code - $124.82 total

Dollar
Aug12-23 SUV (Jeep Grand Laredo)
$414.24 using Bj's Discount bj3013

we are taking a chance that stroller and wheelchair will fit keep your fingers crossed!

Yipee! Got our National 8 day covertible rental down to $320
Total Aeroplan Contract ID and entertainment coupon -$20

Avis, using new Priceless code, July 31st-Aug 10th for Fullsize $285 which includes everything plus a 2 car class upgrade coupon from Ent. book. This should bump us up to either a Premium or Luxury car..

August 30 to Sept. 5, 2004 Dollar-Full Size-$162 Total, all fees.
No coupons or discounts. I'm amazed! I usually have to work hard to get that rate!

Shortwaver

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter