Post your Dapper Day pictures here!

DizMe

Here we gooooo...
I would love to see people's pictures from Dapper Day! I was there with 2 of my daughters and my 6-year-old grandson. We had a blast! My DGS quickly tired of his suspenders, bow tie and hat, so sadly I didn't get any pictures of the complete outfit.

Yes, lol! My phone wasn't cooperating. I think I've got it now!
These ladies were dressed as the Claw Machine aliens from Toy Story. So cute! Their hats were the claw part and the purses said Pizza Planet.
dd toy story.jpg
Me at the DCA trolley and with DGS
me trolley2.jpg
me trolley.jpg
mom mont hug.jpg

I can't even get over your outfit. It's perfect! Did you make the dress?

Such sweet pictures of you and your family. That looks like a great waterside table, too!

I can't even get over your outfit. It's perfect! Did you make the dress?
I bought the dress online (plain gold/yellow) and appliqued the flowers on. I bought a blue satin top at a thrift store and used it for the flowers--I just drew them on and cut them out, then machine-stitched them onto the dress. I used a satin stitch for the vines. I'll try and get a better picture of it close up. It was pretty easy! My hat was a vintage wool beret, also a thrift store find. I couldn't find any shoes so I just wore some goldish leather tennies I had. Oh, I'll take a picture of the "locket" I made, which was super easy. I got it at Joann; it has a glass front and all I did was print a copy of the club logo, cut it out and stick it into the locket behind the glass. The jacket was a really ugly "old lady" thing I got at Ross for $6. It looked pretty good when I tied it in the front instead of letting it hang down with it's one giant button and fake pockets!!!

Sorry the dress is kind of wrinkled. I just washed it and stuck it in the closet.

Did the CMs at Club 33 comment on your very cute themed dress?
Yes, they did! It was very satisfying.

I bought the dress a while back from an online place called eshakti. The nice thing about them is that almost every dress/outfit has pockets and it's all customizable. I'm short, so I can get it in the length that works for me. You can change or remove the sleeves, choose the fabric, choose the neckline, etc. They have good sales sometimes and the quality is very nice. My dress is fully lined with the same fabric so it has a built-in inner skirt. It also has strap holders which come in handy. You also give your height so they can make the dress the right length for you.

I used to buy a lot of dresses from them when I was working. Now that I'm retired, I don't wear dresses much.

Thanks for posting the pictures! That locket is SO pretty! The dress is such a great style and I love anything with pockets lol. I like that you could really wear it anywhere, it doesn't scream "Disneyland." The flowers look so delicate, and exactly like the ones on the Club 33 door. You did an incredible job on that dress!

I like that jacket, it didn't look ugly at all. Ross is so good for pieces like that.

Your shoes are so cute. Are they comfortable?

Your shoes are so cute. Are they comfortable?
Yes, very! I got them at Ross this summer. They're a light, flexible leather and were comfortable all day. They're called Comfortiva Align.

Attachments

• 17001471047689051766286317257677.jpg
    17001471047689051766286317257677.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 5
Yes, very! I got them at Ross this summer. They're a light, flexible leather and were comfortable all day. They're called Comfortiva Align.
I'll look for that brand. All your great Ross finds remind me of that old commercial:

"Do you Love it?"
"I love it!"
"I got it at Ross!"

Cheri, Your outfit is fabulous!! Glad your daughter dressed up too; how fun to go to Club 33 and wear your amazing dress.IMG_8805.jpeg Here's a picture of my brothers and me on Dapper Day before our Carthay Circle Dinner (I'm wearing my dear Mom's vintage red gloves and clutch <3) .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter