Post your Disney LuLaRoe outfits!

Really just curious - not trying to start a forum war......how is this thread theme park related? I have seen threads that have more to do with theme parks than this moved to the community board within 15 minutes of posting?? :confused3

Last edited:
Really just curious - not trying to start a forum war......how is this thread theme park related? I have seem threads that have more to do with theme parks than this moved to the community board within 15 minutes of posting?? :confused3

I consider it to be along the lines of the "Your Park Shoes" and there was a big tennis skirts thing a year or two ago. Those were all on this board. Basically, advice on what to wear for touring. :)

Im headed to WDW the first week of October-will it be too hot for the leggings? would I do better to stick with shorts?

I was at Disneyland for the first week of March this year and the temps were pretty warm - low 80s most days. I was more comfortable in leggings than I've ever been in any other outfit! It's definitely a personal preference but I will probably wear leggings year-round to Disney.

Every time I go to the parks, there are so many people wearing the castle leggings. I saw a girl in the red/white polka dot leggings and a black classic T yesterday--it was adorable!

I'm fairly obsessed. Most of my LLR leggings are Disney inspired. I have the castles in all 3 color ways, fairies, crowns, Snow White apples, Epcot globes, tangled lanterns, haunted mansion ones, nesting dolls for IASW. I'm dying for pineapples and mermaids but haven't gotten them yet. I also have a pixelated roses maxi. I'll wear that to Disney in June, as a dress. But I won't even try to wear the leggings. Way too hot. So I just wear them around here when I go out.

I'm fairly obsessed. Most of my LLR leggings are Disney inspired. I have the castles in all 3 color ways, fairies, crowns, Snow White apples, Epcot globes, tangled lanterns, haunted mansion ones, nesting dolls for IASW. I'm dying for pineapples and mermaids but haven't gotten them yet. I also have a pixelated roses maxi. I'll wear that to Disney in June, as a dress. But I won't even try to wear the leggings. Way too hot. So I just wear them around here when I go out.

Lilly Wolly Doodle has some amazing pineapples right now......not only in leggings either

Thanks! I had never heard of them.

I've ordered one pair of palazzo pants, one pair of plain leggings and one pair of pattern leggings. You will think it's taking forever to get them, but they are made on the spot when you order. With the pattern leggings they are the ones where if you stretch them a lot the pattern goes white if that makes sense. With that said, mine were true to size when I ordered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter