Post your favorite Character photo

Hey guys,

I'm looking to get a photo with Cinderella (♥) this June, but have not done any character greetings before. Is the only place I can find her in the Princess Faire or are there other locations?

IMG_0407.jpg

Surfin' Stitch & Tigger in halloween of 07! Tigger tried to kidnap him from everyone he saw who held him

IMG_0405.jpg

Hey guys,

I'm looking to get a photo with Cinderella (♥) this June, but have not done any character greetings before. Is the only place I can find her in the Princess Faire or are there other locations?

She's usually at the Ariel's Grotto character dinner. She was also appearing at the DCA "Drawn to the magic" show, but that's on hiatus at the moment I think.

I've seen pretty much all princesses out at the Mickey flower mural one later afternoon before the parade. But that was only once, not on any schedule and the place was a mob scene.

That's Sweet Hatter and Demure Alice (who was in another thread as friends with Wendy and Tinkerbell).
Sweet Hatter and Demure Alice? Are these code names for different people playing the character? :confused3

And what is the un-demure Alice called? Isn't she always demure??? :eek: :rotfl:

To clarify, those identifications were from a photo earlier in the thread - not the one with Alice & Hatter immediately above. Actually, that is Sweet Hatter again, but a different Alice.

The code names aren't official, but just a way for fans to identify and discuss a particular friend of Alice, Mad Hatter or another character. A well-known CM came up with the names.

The code names aren't official, but just a way for fans to identify and discuss a particular friend of Alice, Mad Hatter or another character.

Yeah, but not everyone has to define Alice and Hatter as they met them. They simply met Alice and the Mad Hatter. Maybe it should just be left at that.

Perlster-

Would you please turn on your private messages so that I may respond to your eloquently written private message properly? Until then, my previous reply will just have to speak for itself.

Those Jack Sparrow photos are great! We saw him a few times on our trip but he was always surrounded by admiring fans so we never got too close.

However, we did see a bunch of the pooh characters. My 2 yr old loved Pooh!!

3005705501_44be51ba25.jpg
3005701513_ba47b8917a.jpg

3005711239_9faf2b0860.jpg
3006544522_78c7d57a1b.jpg

And my favorite (I accidently posted this in the holiday thread as well)

3006538832_7603ee0b35_b.jpg

These are the best pics for me. Your two DD are beautiful. It looks that they really enjoy taking pictures. :laughing:

Have a nice day. :)

Hee hee! Jesse is getting his Disney spirit renewed with a good dose of Tigger and Pooh! Does he like posing with characters or is he hesitant?

He's not used to smiling, so he kind of does this, "okay, ready, and GO!" and he turns his face towards the camera and gives an anchorman smile. HAHA :laughing:

He had a lot of fun taking pics with characters! I think it helped regain his Disney spirit ;)

He's not used to smiling, so he kind of does this, "okay, ready, and GO!" and he turns his face towards the camera and gives an anchorman smile. HAHA :laughing:

He had a lot of fun taking pics with characters! I think it helped regain his Disney spirit ;)

Better to have an anchorman smile than to have anchorman/woman hair! Ick! The 'anchor head' look is not cute!:rotfl: :rotfl:

You're totally right Sherry !! :laughing:

I love your icon pic next to your name :) CUTE !

Oh, thank you! That was sort of a replacement picture to put in there until I found one I preferred. I was getting impatient with photo editing, etc. I wanted to jazz up my avatar and signature with actual photos now that there are no tickers to add, or no cute, bouncy holiday things to put in! But this stupid computer is soooooooo slow and old that it took me, literally, about 3 HOURS:scared1: to resize the pictures I used for the signature and insert them, along with the avatar! Arrrrrrggggghhh! That is why I don't bother with resizing for my Trip Report - can you imagine how much time it would take me to resize all of those pictures if it took as long as it did for the ones in my signature?!!! It didn't help that Photobucket was also misbehaving last night. I wanted to be done with all that stuff by the time American Idol came on, but the show started and I had to pause it until I finished adding the stupid pictures to the signature! Three hours! Can you believe that? I think Photobucket must have had a bunch of hits last night, all at the same time, to make it act up like that! It kept crashing on me!

Oh, thank you! That was sort of a replacement picture to put in there until I found one I preferred. I was getting impatient with photo editing, etc. I wanted to jazz up my avatar and signature with actual photos now that there are no tickers to add, or no cute, bouncy holiday things to put in! But this stupid computer is soooooooo slow and old that it took me, literally, about 3 HOURS:scared1: to resize the pictures I used for the signature and insert them, along with the avatar! Arrrrrrggggghhh! That is why I don't bother with resizing for my Trip Report - can you imagine how much time it would take me to resize all of those pictures if it took as long as it did for the ones in my signature?!!! It didn't help that Photobucket was also misbehaving last night. I wanted to be done with all that stuff by the time American Idol came on, but the show started and I had to pause it until I finished adding the stupid pictures to the signature! Three hours! Can you believe that? I think Photobucket must have had a bunch of hits last night, all at the same time, to make it act up like that! It kept crashing on me!

Aww I'm sorry Sherry ! I totally noticed your siggie right after I posted that comment. I totally love it !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter