Post your favorite John one-liners

travisx4

Mouseketeer
After listening to the latest Podcast today it seems like every one contains at least one line from John that has me rolling. Let's relive our favorite ones here. I will start by posting 2 of my recent favorites.
"That is the gayest thing I have ever seen and I am married to a man"
"I love when Disney implements existing things, how about they implement Duffy into the shooting arcade"

The one about panda bear being good with a sweet and sour sauce or something... I just remember the reference to eating an endangered animal.

Kevin also has some real good ones. My fave- I use Gold Bond powder when walking in the parks to avoid making my own soup. Eeeeewwww :crazy2: and tee hee :rotfl:!!!!!

How about Kathy's african name: insert appropriate sound.

But my absolute favorite John one-liner: "I guess the drapes didn't match the curtains." :rotfl:

"Come get your rocket bar, you fat cow." :rotfl2:

However, Matt from Australia gets my favorite line of all time. "So it was a full service spa, then?"

He has had some good one hasn't he. I will go for his zingers during Kevin's restaurant reviews.

I think that he was really rolling over the "Cinderella Round Table" review. I believe he called the desert a "blood clot" And during Shutters review (which I now call "Shudders") he made a comment about the meat looking like a spline.

It's pulled pop pop kids reference to the animal incinerator and Pete remember don't eat grandma

Here's your rocket bar, you fat cow.

Or I think this was him as well, twigs and branches.

I was cracking up when Kathy was explaining that Figment must have been shut down cause there was no line and Kevin said, "No, Kathy, that's just a Tuesday!". The banter and zingers every show really make my day!!!!

These are all great. For the food references he commented about the dessert on the recent Italy trip "I cut the dessert in half and I think it healed itself"

"Do you want me to catch fire? Run along...."

to the waiter who offered Sangria at the Via Napoli opening.

OMG this is a great thread - absolutely made me laugh out loud and now have coworkers truly believing I have lost it! Keep 'em coming!

I'm listening to an old 2008 episode and just heard a great one: "Why can't Mindy ever become a lawyer? She can't pass a bar!"

From last this past week's beat the heat show, the kid is in the plastic easy bake strollers :rotfl2::rotfl2:

It's really Kevin's mom's line, but John said it on a show from 2007:

"She could eat an apple through a Page wire fence!" :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter