Post Your Favorite Magic Kingdom Snack Here!

What is a Tigger Tail?

It's a marshmallow wand - covered in orange colored white chocolate and dark chocolate stripes. It may have caramel, too, I believe. I always buy the marshmallow wands that are dipped in caramel, dark chocolate, and drizzled with white chocolate... also only found at DL.

I realize that most would not consider this a snack...

...but DD and I had a quick, between meals hunk of pork (pork shank from Gaston's) that must have literally weighed 3 pounds. The child gets her love of Gaston and pork from me, and we had a fun time in that little corner of the World!

I just heard Pork Shank at Gaston has been removed. I never had it and I am going to the World next week hoping to try it. But it's too late...

I'm both boring and easy! My favorite used to be an iced coffee float from either Sunshine Tree Terrace or Auntie Gravity's...but they've switched to using sweetened, flavored coffee instead of good ol' coffee like they used to. So now my go to are Mickey Bars and Soft-Serve!

Oh no! Not the pork shank....it looked so good! Alas...the chocolate croissant was good at least.

We are also big fans of the snack area at Pete's Silly Sideshow circus...maybe the Big top? Back where you exit after meeting Minnie and Daisy. At any rate they make the stuff fresh back there so the crispy treats seem fresher than at the Maine St bakery. But what we adore are the seasonal cupcakes found back there. We had a Valentine's themed one last year and it was delicious!

Pickled wieners. Unfortunately, I have to bring my own.
What in the world is a pickled wiener???? I have seen this posted else where. I can not even say it without a chuckle but I have to admit it has me intrigued lol!!!

I like to buy a candied apple at the bakery on the way out of the park, refrigerate overnight, remove stick, cut in quarters. Something about that candy coating being chilled makes it delicious.

What in the world is a pickled wiener???? I have seen this posted else where. I can not even say it without a chuckle but I have to admit it has me intrigued lol!!!

There are rumours that Skipper Canteen may have pickled wieners...

Tough call. I'm torn between the chocolate covered rice crispy treat and the chocolate Carmel popcorn. Both so good. Also love the dole whip.
Gasp....what?!?? Chocolate caramel popcorn?? Where is this?? (Also a big RTR this morning as I'm on my way to Dreamland for the ultimate snack :) after the big game!!)

Are the cupcake cups still at the Cheshire Cafe? I heard they were gone.

It's a toss-up between the pork shank at Gaston's (which may or may not be back) and your standard Mickey Ice Cream Bar...the ears are just so fun to eat.

blogger-image--1487616025.jpg

Rootbeer Floats

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter