post your favorite smilies. Inspired by Shameless pointless post number boosting!! Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do they have the Girl Scouts ice creams out right now?:confused: Those are soooo yummy!:goodvibes

O.k., here's my story since I can't find it...

I was walking back to my van after exiting the grocery store and I hear a man shout (to some one else) Hey buddy do you want to buy a new stereo? I've got it right here. I jumped in my van real quick, partially out of fear and then started to leave. WEll, the guy started weaving through the parking lot shouting the same thing.

I called 911 on my cell (no idea what the police #is) and was bounced around three times before I talked with some one else. The first dispatcher said "don't follow" him. I told her, well, if no one gets over here this guy's goign to take off! I followed him to another next door store, but I think he was catching on that I was around. I tried faking going to the ATM. I think me being on the cell phone kinda tipped him off too. Any way, I don't know if the police EVER showed up. So much for trying to be a cival servant. :upsidedow

Hey, T while you are signed on, can I steal the boucing heart guy. will you send it to me :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 please please please :goodvibes

O.k., here's my story since I can't find it...

I was walking back to my van after exiting the grocery store and I hear a man shout (to some one else) Hey buddy do you want to buy a new stereo? I've got it right here. I jumped in my van real quick, partially out of fear and then started to leave. WEll, the guy started weaving through the parking lot shouting the same thing.

I called 911 on my cell (no idea what the police #is) and was bounced around three times before I talked with some one else. The first dispatcher said "don't follow" him. I told her, well, if no one gets over here this guy's goign to take off! I followed him to another next door store, but I think he was catching on that I was around. I tried faking going to the ATM. I think me being on the cell phone kinda tipped him off too. Any way, I don't know if the police EVER showed up. So much for trying to be a cival servant. :upsidedow

That is crazy!:scared1: and scary.

sure! :goodvibes I found it when I was scrolling through the early pages of this ((((great)))) thread. :love:

No, but I saw icecream with the Colts logo on the front on the Slow Churnned :cool2:

Ya, how are you uploading your pics so fast? :angel:

I forget that that brand does team containers. They have one for the ducks, cant remember the name. The one for the Oregon State is called Beaver Tracks.:eek: :sad2:

I heard an interesting factoid today. That the ratio of teens driving while drunk and teens driving while text messaging or having loud passengers in the vehicle are getting neck and neck. So, drivers beware :car:

I heard an interesting factoid today. That the ratio of teens driving while drunk and teens driving while text messaging or having loud passengers in the vehicle are getting neck and neck. So, drivers beware :car:

:scared1:

That is a very frightning thought :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter